Your IMJ this month is packed with thought provoking articles on key areas of marketing.
• For the State-owned broadcaster, RTÉ, digital has now become an integral and rapidly growing part of its public service remit, Conor Mullen talks to John McGee.
• Cannes, Craig Farrell shares his key takeaways from the week-long festival. How would you spend your last dollar?
• Sheena Horgan talks about PR. Simon Geraghty, IPG Mediabrands, looks at the findings of Wave, the annual global social media tracker of UM, a division of IPG Mediabrands.
• Eamonn Rohan of McCannBlue examines some smart speakers and wonders how these in-home, always-on devices might be used by brands as part of their marketing strategy.
• Experience is a consumer touchpoint that can justifiably claim to be more disruptive with deeper engagement than any other, writes Aideen O’Neill of Verve The Live Agency
• Demonstrating a return on the investment, of experiential campaigns is now becoming an integral part of the marketing mix, writes Jonny Davis of because Ireland.
• Jamie Macken examines the areas that brands are missing out in Ireland’s thriving musical festival scene.