In this month’s IMJ:
COVER STORY: Pioneering a New Way, David O’Connor’, eightytwenty talks to John McGee.
- Why Brands Should Really Care – Rory Hamilton, Boys and Girls
- The Gift That Keeps On Giving – Chris Pearson
- Element 10 Trends to Watch in Marcomms – Michael O’Keeffe, Teneo PSG
- You Can’t Woo Them All – Mark Breen, Cuckoo Events
PLUS Digital Opinion
- Restoring Confidence to the Supply Chain – David Murphy, The Irish Times
- Transforming the Way We Work – Linda O’Connor, Epsilon Dublin
- Welcome to the Dynamic Era – Geoff Lyons, PML Group
- Two Challengers to the Digital Duopoly – Alan Coleman, Wolfgang Digital
- The New Internet King – Brendan Hughes, INM Ireland
- The Big Trends for 2018 – Shane Lyons, Mediaworks
Talking Heads – Some of the industry’s top digital folk share their views about digital’s perceived malaise and how to overcome it.
All these and more plus the latest campaigns, who’s moving where and what has been going on On the Town in your IMJ this month.
If you would like to subscribe to IMJ, you can contact subscriptions manager at 01-6611660 or email email@example.com